12 days ago
Position: Site Engineer
Salary: Competitive salary and package on offer
Our client, a leading Main Contractor responsible for several projects across Ireland, are now looking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer to join their team in Carlow.
They offer long-term and solid career progression opportunities.
- Working closely with the site personnel to deliver project to the highest possible standard.
- Ensure clear understanding and compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice whilst working closely with the Site/ Project Manager to highlight any issues.
- Completing setting out as per specifications and drawings.
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or the equivalent.
- 2+ years' experience in a Site Engineer position, working on new build, residential & large commercial projects.
- Ability to work well using your own initiative and problem solving when required.
- Strong experience in setting out.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.