RW 02 EOS_1573052722
7 months ago
10 Nov 00:00
Position: Site Engineer
The Site Engineer - will be responsible for all setting out civil works and liaising with all on site services required for a housing development.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Setting out for civil works and site services.
- Work to Irish Water Specifications.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in setting out for civil works and site services.
- Experience in housing schemes.
- Qualified Engineer.
- Experience working to IW specifications.
- Hold full, clean Irish driving licence.
Experienced main contractor working in a wide range of construction sectors including domestic, residential, commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical and civil engineering projects.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.