12 days ago
Position: Showroom Sales Executive
Salary: Neg DOE
The Internal Window and Door Sales Executive will meet customers who visit the showroom and deal with all queries and issue quotations as required. They will also work on business development and take the lead as the primary contact for all orders placed.
Experienced Showroom Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Generate Sales of the company's product & services by responding to enquiries with quotes and follow-up to convert to an order.
- Deal with Showroom enquiries, including quotations and follow-up with customers
- Generate new customers and expand existing customer requirements through outside sales.
- Own the sale once it becomes an order, becoming the primary company contact regarding queries and information flow.
- Ensure information to be entered in CRM or claims are passed to Sales Administrator for system entry
Experienced Showroom Sales Executive Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of the companies products
- Business Storytelling
- Active & accurate listening
- Verbal & written communication
- Organisational Skills
- Time Management
- Previous sales experience
- Computer literate
If you have any interest in this role please call Clodagh in Elk for a casual chat on 086 0405288 or reply to this job listing.