11 days ago
Position: Shopfit Project Manager
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Shopfit Project Manager with a proven track record to join a growing fitout contractor.
The role will involve leading an Installations team, working within a culture of continuous improvement to achieve the installations schedule and deliver on key performance metrics in line with the company standards and client requirements of each project.
- Approve monthly valuations & invoices and completion of all project documentation such as Sub-Contracts, Health & Safety documents, Method Statement, Risk Assessments etc.
- Coordinate with designers regarding any missing information required for completion of the design
- Coordinate with other disciplines to assure compliance with project requirements, company standards and procedures, industry codes and standards, utility company requirements and client criteria
- Responsible for managing the performance of the installation team and projects
- Ensure installation schedules are achieved
- Ensure the finished project/fit out meets company and customer requirements
- Supervise the daily installations schedule as well as managing all aspects of the daily installation plan and planning process
- Manage, deliver and report on project progress
- Ensure that all H&S standards are adhered to at all times
- Co-ordinate effectively with production, the Warehouse, Sales, Customer Service, Design and external customers
- Quality checks on all jobs at all stages of installations
- Maintain work areas, equipment and supplies in a manner, which conforms to the requirements particularly quality, housekeeping and safety
- Ensure the highest standard of assembly is carried out at all times
- Have a technical/construction or an honours degree is an advantage but not essential
- Lean Manufacturing/ Six Sigma experience/ qualification an advantage but not essential
- Safe Pass or CSCS card is an advantageous
- Manual handling is an advantage
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 in complete confidence