SHEQ Administrator - Tyrone
10 days ago
Position: SHEQ Administrator
Salary: Competitive salary on offer
Our client a leading Civil Engineering & Building Company, who deliver high quality construction and civil projects across Ireland and UK, are now looking to recruit an SHEQ Administrator to join their team in Tyrone.
This will be a key role within the team and will involve supporting SHEQ Advisors, SHEQ Manager and personnel on site for all Health and Safety enquires and administration tasks.
- Preparation of the pre-start SHEQ plans and site files.
- Supporting the site teams with preparation of paperwork including Safe Systems of Work, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, COSHH Assessments, Inductions and Toolbox Talks.
- Organise, prepare for, attend and minute SHEQ Meetings.
- Support with the preparation of audits, both on site and external, e.g., ISO 14001, 9001, 450001, 270001,
- Assist with the administration of the company's Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Assisting with Incident reporting, investigation, hazard observation & accident trend analysis.
- Assisting with upkeep of various Health & Safety Accreditations.
- Promoting the company's positive SHEQ culture throughout the company
- Previous experience in an administrative role - preferably within a SHEQ role.
- Experience within the construction or engineering sector would be preferable.
- Strong IT skills including MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- A full valid driving licence and own vehicle.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.