Setting Out Engineers
Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €65000 per annum
3 days ago
Position: Setting Out Engineers
Salary: 40-65 K
At Elk Recruitment we are always on the lookout for skilled Setting Out Engineers of all levels to work with our prestigious clients. Excellent Salary with career progression on offer.
A full Irish drivers' licence is required.
Setting Out Engineer Responsibilities:
- Setting out experience essential, levelling and surveying the site in accordance with the Drawings and Specifications.
- The candidate needs to be aware of all relevant Health and Safety procedures as per company policy and these must be communicated to the relevant people and must be strictly complied with.
- Need to be familiar with current statutory requirement in relation to HSE Legislation or at a minimum need to know where to go to get the correct information.
- Need to be familiar with the program and what implication any overrun will have in relation to costs and manpower.
- Regularly checking and surveying of ongoing work.
- Check/understand Specifications, Drawings and other Contract Documents.
- Preparing As-built drawings, technical reports and site diary.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, site supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
Setting Out Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised third level institution preferred but not essential.
- Full Irish drivers licence.
- 2+ years experience with Setting Out.
- Good technical ability.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Experienced in the preparation of technical reports.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
At present it is not possible for our clients to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider applicants who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. CV's submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 in complete confidence.