12 days ago
Position: Service Engineers - Automation
Salary: NEG DOE
Elk Recruitment is currently recruiting for Service Engineers for their well-established client based in Dublin 12.
- Annual servicing, repair, and replacement of company products.
- Attend emergency breakdowns in a timely manner and provide detailed reports for the estimator.
- Site surveying.
- Liaising with service departments daily.
- Mechanical and electronic aptitude an advantage.
- Experience with hand tools and power tools.
- Clean drivers licence.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines - good time keeping essential.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Clodagh on 086 0405288 or send your CV in complete confidence.