about 1 month ago
Position: Service Manager (Window and Door Industry)
Salary: Neg DOE
Our Dublin based client in the window and door industry are seeking a Service Manager for a busy fast paced office.
Ideal candidates to have the following skills but not limited to:
- Prepare Weekly Schedules for Service Technicians
- Review Service Reports received from Technicians and decide on one of the following:
- Close out the call as complete
- Instruct the assistant to prepare a quotation for the customer for further materials or labour required to complete the call
- Instruct the assistant to order materials to complete calls under warranty.
- Decide if a claim needs to be made from our suppliers for faulty materials and if so instruct the Assistant to process the claim.
- Meet weekly with the Senior Manager to discuss Service Reports
- Liaise with Stores to ensure proper stock levels of standard parts and also follow up on deliveries of non standard materials required to complete calls.
- Submit Invoicing/Receipts Report to the Accounts Assistant at the end of each month
- Stay up to date on industry standards and any new innovations, materials, tools and/or processes that can benefit the company
- Manage productivity and man hour usage for live reports to Senior Manager
- Must have previous experience in the window and door industry
- Computer literate
- Team management will be an advantage but not essential
If the position above is of interest to you, submit your CV or call Clodagh on 086 0405288 for more information.