Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €65000 per annum
24 days ago
Position: Service Engineer - Refrigeration Engineer
Salary: €40k - €65k DOE+ Company Vehicle
The Service Engineer - Refrigeration Engineer will be responsible for all field service requirements.
Service Engineer - Refrigeration Engineer Responsibilities:
- Installation, maintenance and service of all commercial refrigeration units.
- On-call breakdown and repair service.
- Carry out installation repairs and planned preventative maintenance on refrigeration systems, compressors, motors, pumps, heat recovery systems, ventilation systems and controls.
Service Engineer - Refrigeration Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in servicing refrigeration equipment.
- 3rd year apprentices are also welcome to apply for junior role.
- Formal qualification in refrigeration with City & Guilds or NVQ.
- Fgas certification.
- Broad experience base with excellent fault finding and problem solving skills.
- Hold full, clean Irish driving licence.
Experienced refrigeration and air conditioning company who supply, install and maintain commercial refrigeration and hvac units.
- Ongoing Training
- Company Vehicle, phone and laptop
- Progressive salary
- Excellent Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV to Rachel Wood, , or call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.