Leinster, Republic of Ireland
5 months ago
15 Aug 00:00
Position: Service Engineer - HVAC, Chillers and Close Control Units
Salary: CIF Rates
The Service Engineer - HVAC, Chillers and Close Control Units will be responsible for all service requirements for units previously supplied to clients.
Service Engineer - HVAC, Chillers and Close Control Units Responsibilities:
- Preventative Maintenance.
- On-call breakdown and repair service.
- Responsibility for Chiller, close control and VRF equipment.
Service Engineer - HVAC, Chillers and Close Control Units Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in servicing chillers and close control units.
- Experience with air and water cooled chillers and close control systems.
- Must be C & G-2079 qualified.
- RGII certification.
- Hold full, clean Irish driving licence.
Experienced air conditioning and hvac supplier who delivers customised maintenance packages to ensure the optimum performance of installed systems.
- Ongoing Training
- Company Vehicle, phone and tablet
- Progressive salary
- Excellent Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.