Leinster, Republic of Ireland
10 days ago
20 Feb 00:00
Role: HVAC Engineer
Salary & Benefits: Competitive Salary, Tablet, Mobile Phone, Company Vehicle.
A busy Dublin-based company is looking for a HVAC Engineer who is multi-skilled with HVAC, Chiller, Air-Con & Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings. Various reactive and remedial works are required to maintain the plant operation and compliance with industry standards.
Training & Personal Growth: Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial rooftop heating and cooling equipment.
- Communicate with management regarding status of work orders.
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. Air conditioning systems, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance.
- Installation of air-conditioning equipment, heating and ventilation systems.
- Maintain service vehicle, tools and equipment in good working order.
- Participate in meetings, workshops and training as required.
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning FETAC Level 6.
- Background in service and installation of AC equipment preferable.
- Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Valid/clean drivers' licence.
- Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil Units and Air Handling Units.