11 months ago
Position: Service Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Our Client, a manufacturing and installing door access control, internal glazing and partition solutions company are now looking for a Service Engineer to join the team in Dublin:
Duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Annual servicing of the company's range of offerings and repair/replacement of same as necessary.
- Attending emergency breakdowns in a timely fashion and providing detailed report for the Estimator.
- Reviewing requirements on site - taking measurements and calculating the size and quantity of materials needed.
- Ongoing liaising with the service department to communicate progress on jobs or any other issues as they arise.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintaining a friendly and professional relationship with customers through ongoing communication and dialogue.
- Speak to customers to assess technical issues.
- Remote diagnosis and resolving of problems.
- Engage fully as part of the service team, whilst speaking daily to the hospitality manager
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management and organisational skills
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Technical expertise
- Approachable and helpful both internally and externally
- Proactive and flexible
- Problem solving
- A team player
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Andrew today on 0831116126 in complete confidence.