Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€35000 - €40000 per annum + Car, Phone, Laptop
about 1 year ago
07 Jul 00:00
Position: Field Service Engineer
Location: Dublin, covering Leinster Area
Salary: €35k to €40k
Due to continued expansion, our Client is looking for a Service Engineer for their Automatics and Access Control Division. Covering the Leinster Area.
Skills and Experiences:
- The Service Engineer should have the ability to repair, service and install products under the client's portfolio to a high standard;
- Have knowledge of various manufacturers automatic door products would be an advantage;
- Have a basic understanding of access control equipment would also be an advantage
- Have good communication skills and ability to represent the company in a professional manner;
- Qualified in either BS7036 or EN16005 would be an advantage
- Hold a current Full driving license.
- Consideration will be given to time served Electricians, Security Installation Engineers, Mechanical engineers etc. full training will be given.
- Ensuring all company procedures are followed and recommend improvements;
- Encouraging teamwork among colleagues;
- Liaising with the Project Managers Customer Service regarding complaints;
- Ensuring the company van is kept in good clean condition and the stock is maintained;
- Ensuring that uniform and PPE equipment is worn at all times;
- Attending to callouts as and when required and have a flexible approach to working hours/area;
- You may become part of the on-call rota covering out of hours (depending on Location);
- Having the knowledge to be able to recommend appropriate upgrades/repair work and advise the office of the requirements
They have a strong portfolio of world-leading brands and products in door hardware and ironmongery, automatics and access control, hospitality locking systems, movable walls, steel glazing systems, fire rated screens and doors, concealed frame riser door systems, steel doors and automatic opening ventilation systems, in addition to a full Service & Maintenance division operating across Ireland and Northern Ireland.
If the position above is of interest to you call Noelle on 0860483963 for a confidential chat