10 months ago
Position: Senior Warehouse Operative
Location: Dublin 12
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
The Job: To carry out and oversee that all internal warehouse procedures are actioned properly. Working closely with the warehouse manager to ensure warehouse operates smoothly
- Supervise the warehouse colleagues in their duties e.g., goods inwards, order picking, dispatch, cable cutting and cleaning.
- Working closely with the warehouse manager to take ownership of specific tasks within the warehouse.
- Liaise with Branch Manager and Operations manager.
- Liaise with Sales and Transport managers to ensure customer needs are met.
- Liaise with Purchasing and other branch managers re Inter branch requirements.
- Taking on an integral role in ensuring stock accuracy and stocktake preparation.
- Ensuring all stock is bar-coded and located.
- Experience in the electrical trade is an advantage.
- Experience in a supervisory role required.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Valid forklift licence required.
- Computer literacy preferable.
- Excellent people skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.