4 days ago
Position: Senior Structural Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk is recruiting for a Structural Engineer for our highly established client in Dublin.
You will be a key member of a project team that inspires passion, embraces quality, pursues growth, delivers on commitment and works with respect.
If you are the right candidate for this position, you will use your structural engineering background to mentor junior engineers and provide guidance to your project team. You will perform all structural calculations and will be responsible for all answers to structurally related questions on the project for both internal and external clients.
- Establish project schedules/deadlines in coordination with Supervisor and manage multiple assigned tasks to established deadlines
- Organise and lead technical project meetings as required
- Responsible for proper selection of test procedures for mockups, field tests, material tests, etc.
- Review tender documents including specifications, tender drawings, while providing technical calculations as required.
- Responsible for maintaining PE licensures in relevant states including obtaining/maintain records for all required PDH/CEU's requirements.
- Curtain wall or glass experience is essential
- BA/BS Degree in Structural Engineering is required
- 5 + years of experience in construction engineering
If the position above is of interest to you, submit your CV or call 086 0405288 for more information.