Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€45000 - €60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Role: Senior Site Engineer
Salary: €45,000 - €60,000 DOE
Our client, a leading Irish homebuilder who continuously deliver high-quality sustainable builds, are currently seeking an experienced Senior Site Engineer for sites in the greater Dublin area.
This role will involve working directly with the site team and subcontractors to ensure that the development is built as agreed.
- Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor's work
- Coordinating site drawings
- Setting out for:
- Subcontractors i.e. giving the gridlines / levels to groundwork or RC frame
- Foundations, Floor slabs, Blocklaying, Services and Civil Works
- House Plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors
- RC frame experience desirable with residential and/or contracting background
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs-on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience
- HETAC Level 8 Engineering qualification
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
If you have any interest in applying for this role, please call Elk for an informal chat on 0599176301 or reply to this job posting.