7 days ago
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor Full-Time
Location: Dublin South
Salary: Neg DOA
Our client, a progressive Civil, Construction and Utilities Ducting company is experiencing a rapid growth period and the resulting success.
What makes this company different?
- Company focus is on quality over quantity and safety is paramount.
- This company is actively an equal opportunities employer.
- Holding contracts with some major Irish clients for long-term projects.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of valuations
- Assist with the production of financial reports
- Attend monthly site progress meetings
- Maintaining and updating records relevant to commercial aspects of the project
- Maintaining records of variations on projects
- Assist with on-site construction inspections and measurement
- Liaising with site agents to ensure accurate and timely receipt of information
- Management of Subcontract packages
- Assisting with the preparation and letting of Sub-Contract packages
- Assisting with the administration of Sub-Contract orders from award to Final account stages, including monitoring of Sub-Contract payments
- A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying
- Relevant post qualification experience
- Experience working in the Civils / Utilities sector desirable
- Commercially & Contractually aware
- Proficient in all MS Software packages
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Methodical, attention to detail and accuracy
- Good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Good timekeeper
- Full clean drivers' licence
- Ability to represent company in professional manor
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you have any interested in this role please call Alesha in Elk on 0599176301 for a quick chat or email