16 days ago
Position: Senior Façade Designer
Salary: Neg DOE
- Design projects, from conception to delivery under supervision of senior Designer
- Detail and design bespoke Façade layouts to client's requirements
- Use of logical and reyno-pro software in designing and costing of facades
- Liaise with relevant departments in the company to ensure all designs are achievable and cost effective
- Assist estimating in providing design solutions at enquiry stage.
- Ensure good economical design, encouraging standardisation of details, to achieve best use of available resources.
- Implement drawing procedures including A/B/C approval status.
- Liaise with consultants.
- Prepare fabrication drawings and cutting lists.
- Prepare material schedules.
- Represent the organisation's interests.
- Provide advice on the management of projects and design implications.
- Make sure the quality standards are met
- Monitor sub-contractors to ensure details and accuracies are maintained
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Plan all construction Facade operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met with the project managers
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Architectural or Engineer degree an advantage but not essential
- Proven experience as Facade Designer
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Cad and reynopro software
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Analytical, numerical and Commercial awareness skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Clodagh on 086 0405288 in complete confidence.