Republic of Ireland
4 months ago
17 Apr 00:00
Position: Senior Façade Consultant
Salary: Excellent Senior Package
Prestigious facade consultancy practice are now looking for a Senior Facade Consultant to join their team in Dublin.
Senior Façade Consultant Responsibilities:
- a) In-depth understanding of various façade systems such as steel and glass systems, unitized and stick curtain walling, metal/stone rainscreen and various other types of cladding.
- b) Meet with architects and other design team members to develop robust façade types from concepts implementation.
- c) Produce details, hand sketches, performance-based specifications, correspondence.
- d) Work directly with clients, architects, contractors, and supply chain.
- e) Able to confidentially develop and give strategic leadership to the design team.
- f) Manage several small to mid-sized projects running in parallel.
- g) Assist/support senior staff in developing solutions for various facades and buildings.
- h) Support staff members on various design techniques, codes & standards, your knowledge, and experience.
Senior Façade Consultant Requirements:
- a) Exceptional creativity and conceptual thinking applied in the development of façade concepts.
- b) Degree in architecture/structural engineering/façade engineering/architectural technology/sustainability or building physics degree with concentration in facades is preferable but not essential.
- c) Professional accreditation with RIAI, RIBA and CIAT is preferred but not essential.
- d) 2+ years of experience in new building façade consulting, design, and detailing.
- e) Portfolio of small to medium scale commercial projects.
- f) Background in all aspects in the design of façade typically these include structural, thermal, acoustic, materials, solar performance, fabrication, testing, procurement and site/investigations experience.
- Strong Technical and interpersonal skills.
- g) Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit are essential. Rhino, 3Ds Max or Sketchup is preferable.
- h) Adobe Design Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- i) Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Computer literacy is essential.
Prestigious facade consultancy practice are now looking for a Senior Facade Consultant to join their team in Ireland
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call 087 6391436 in complete confidence.