4 days ago
02 Jul 00:00
Position: Senior Estimator
Salary: Negotiable DOE
To prepare accurate tender estimates for projects for our client who undertakes projects from either a construction or façade background.
Senior Estimator Responsibilities:
- Evaluate tender specifications and drawings
- Estimate the time and materials required to complete the project
- Prepare and collate tenders by a given deadline based on the scope of work, plans, specification, BOQ's and schedules provided
- Engage with main contractor estimators/quantity surveyors for further information where it is required
- Use online supplier systems to price commercial curtain walling projects and large domestic glazing projects
- Follow up with main contractors on bids and budgets
Senior Estimator Requirements:
- Recognised third-level qualification in Estimating, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Accountancy or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years estimating experience preferably in glazing
- Advanced experience in the use of MS Excel and other Microsoft office package
- Experience in using the Logikal system an advantage
- Commercial glazing experience a distinct advantage especially with Curtain Walling systems although full training will be provided
- Fluent English speaker
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.