12 days ago
Position: Senior Estimator
Salary: Competitive Salary & Package on offer
Our client, a leading Irish Construction company with a portfolio that includes Pharma, Commercial, Healthcare, Educational and Design/Build projects to name a few, are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Estimator to join their team in Limerick.
- Identify, track and tender opportunities and leads.
- Liaising with a range of teams including the bid team, design team, estimating and project delivery teams and stakeholders.
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all elements are included in the final price to the customer.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process including the preparation of risk registers.
- Contributing to the written and technical proposal - both in terms of content and presentation.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Minimum 5+ years working in a similar role working with a Main Contractor in Ireland, with prior experience in tendering projects ranging from €10m up to €100m.
- Experience of working on bids from opportunity identification through to bid submission.
- Strong knowledge of construction outputs, labour, plant and material prices, subcontractors etc.
- Possess sound commercial understanding and risk management skills with a good understanding of data analysis methods.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.