19 days ago
Position: Senior Estimator
Location: Dublin and Leinster
Elk are currently recruiting for a senior Estimator for their well-established client.
The main purpose of the role will be reporting to the Financial Director on tenders and negotiations, analysing and final preparation of detailed tenders and quotes.
- Estimates for pre design or D&B Projects
- Management of estimating teams' workflow
- Ensuring all deadlines are met on all outgoing tenders
- Dealing with tender post queries/negotiations
- Development and preparation of bid specific presentation
- Trade background (Mechanical/electrical) with experience working with M&E contractors
- Relevant Engineering Qualification i.e., Level 7 or Level 8 Mechanical, Building Services Engineering (with practical field experience)
- Clear and concise verbal and written Skills
- An excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical disciplines, both internal and external.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Emma on 0598629907 in complete confidence.