10 days ago
Position: *NEW* Senior Engineer
Salary: Competitive salary and package on offer
Our client, a leading Tier 1 Contractor responsible for several projects across the Dublin region, are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Engineer to join their team.
They offer long-term and solid career progression opportunities.
- Responsible for finishing trades onsite, ensuring that they consistently deliver a high specification finish, on time and on budget.
- Working closely with the site personnel to deliver project finishes to the highest possible standard.
- Working with the Client and Project Manager, you would be overseeing the preparing and managing of snagging lists, reporting on sub-contractors as well as maintaining a high level of Health and Safety.
- Proven track record in successfully delivering projects in line with agreed deadlines and to the highest standard.
- Ensure clear understanding and compliance with drawings, specifications building regulations and good building practice whilst working closely with the Project Manager to highlight any issues.
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or the equivalent.
- 3+ years' experience in a Senior Engineer position, overseeing with a detailed knowledge of construction in new build, high end residential & major large commercial projects.
- Ability to work well using your own initiative and problem solving when required.
- Strong experience in closing out projects, BCAR, snagging etc.
- Flexibility with regards to site location within Dublin area.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.