16 days ago
Position: Senior Security Engineer
- Installation, commissioning and demonstrating of Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Maintenance, service & fault-finding of above products and systems.
- Completion of work reports and commissioning certificates.
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients.
- Always maintain the highest standards of quality.
- Comply with the Company Health & Safety requirements.
- Respond to all communications within an appropriate time.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the Irish Electronic Security industry.
- Experience working with Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control systems.
- Good working knowledge of a variety of manufacturer's equipment, products and systems.
- Good knowledge of relevant standards within the Irish Electronic Security industry.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with customers.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- People Management skills.
- A full clean driver's licence.
- Preferable candidate would have a good knowledge of networking and IT skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene Curtis on 0860651940 in complete confidence.