Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer
10 days ago
Position: Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer
Our Consulting Engineering Client are seeking to employ an Electrical Building Services Engineer for their Dublin Office. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a reputable and prestigious firm.
This role will be a mix of being based in the Dublin office with regular site visits with a Hybrid working option available after probation is completed.
- Designing of all Electrical Service installations on projects.
- Reviewing the designs and specifications of all Electrical Services for various types of buildings and sectors.
- Attending weekly meetings and reporting on same.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with members of the client's team, senior management, and subcontractors.
- Working with the team to inspect all installation works against the agreed level of the approved quality plan.
- Degree qualified in Building Engineering, Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent.
- Minimum 4+ years' experience in a similar role, preferably with a Consultancy
- Strong experience in designing electrical service installations preferably in healthcare, educational and commercial office sectors.
- Hold a full, clean, Irish drivers' licence with own transport.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.