14 days ago
Position: Senior Electrical Building Design Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Excellent Opportunity for someone experienced to join a well established Consultancy
Electrical Design Engineer Duties:
- Attendance design team meetings and representing the company
- Electrically leading the company and targeting new standards and good quality of design
- Electrical drafting and design in AutoCAD (Revit if available)
- Prepare design calculations, specifications and reports
- Production of both outline and detailed design, and construction drawings
- Undertake feasibility studies and investigative reports
- Periodic site attendance and inspections for snagging & verification
- Utilising design software packages with high levels of attention to detail and formatting abilities
Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Diploma, Bachelors or Master's Degree, in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Typically around 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in electrical design.
- A team player with good oral and written communication skills
- Financially astute with effective planning and organisation skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenge's qualifications & experience
- Willingness to learn and challenge for better delivery of service to our clients.
- Electrician or other trade background welcome
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.