7 days ago
Position: Commissioning Engineer (Security)
Salary: DOE Neg
Based in Ireland, the successful candidate will be required to travel countrywide in a project execution role with the responsibility for helping deliver fire & security projects/services through:
- Providing pre-sales support to our sales and service teams
- Successfully delivering complex fire & security projects across Ireland with our end-customers from various domains & disciplines
- Supporting the project manager and commercial team to deliver projects on target and within scope
- Supporting world class services for Siemens Smart Infrastructure customers
- Working closely with our existing team of experienced engineers
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Installation, commissioning and demonstrating of Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control Systems countrywide.
- The provision of maintenance, service & fault-finding of above products and systems.
- Completion of clear & accurate work reports and commissioning certificates.
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients and maintain the highest standards of quality.
- On site/remote management of project delivery through site meetings and co-ordination with internal & external stakeholders
- Comply with the all Health & Safety requirements.
- Respond to all communications within an appropriate time.
- Sound problem solving skills and analytical thinking. Ability to travel and attend client meetings when required.
Experience, knowledge and skills required:
- Significant experience working in the Irish Fire/Security industry and/or completion of Solas certification in Electronic Security Systems.
- Experience in the delivery large complex fire & security projects on new/existing sites
- Good working knowledge of a variety of manufacturer's equipment, products and systems.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with good people management skills.
- Time management skills
- A full clean driver's license.
- A good knowledge of networking and IT skills
- Good communication skills, outgoing & customer orientated
Other skills / knowledge which would be advantageous:
- Experience with Lenel or Genetec security systems
- Experience with Siemens Fire & Security Systems
- Fire & Security regulations (IS3218/PSA)
- MS Office experience (Excel/Word etc)
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 in complete confidence