Galway, Republic of Ireland
6 months ago
18 Jan 00:00
Role: Senior Business Manager (Highways)
Our client, one of the world's leading providers of professional consulting and support services is currently seeking a Senior Business Manager for their Highways team in Galway.
Working with a large portfolio of Public and Private sector Clients, our Client's work includes working for government agencies, private development progression, greenway concept and design, new roads, existing road and public realm improvements, road safety engineering and transportation modelling.
Senior Business Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Winning contracts and developing business growth.
- Responsible for driving targets and revenue growth.
- Responsible for supporting quality controls.
- Coaching, developing, grow and managing team.
- Manage highway projects from concept to execution.
- Responsible for the effective running of the team to meet on-time and quality expectations of our clients.
- Responsibility for assessing and implementing change, strategic directions.
- Demonstrate a lead by example approach to all aspects of Health & Safety, be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you and your team work safely at all times.
Senior Business Manager Requirements:
- Must be a Chartered Engineer.
- 15+ years relevant experience.
- Experience to extensively include the road development process from feasibility through to planning, design, tendering through to supervising construction.
- Excellent Capacity/ Demand analytical & forecasting skills.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills.
- Proactive, collaborative leader and problem solver.
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills. A positive and supportive team player.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management, planning and delivery skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call 0599176301 in complete confidence.