€70000 - €75000 per annum
Senior BMS Project E_1568104901
4 months ago
15 Sep 00:00
Position: Senior BMS Project Engineer
Salary: €70k to €75k
Senior BMS project engineer for software engineering, commissioning and testing and handover of BMS systems.
The role will both be a mixture of office and site based and you will lead a team of engineers delivering exciting projects and supporting clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Senior BMS Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Engineering of mainly Cylon, Sauter and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems
- Commissioning, Testing and Troubleshooting of mainly Cylon, Sauter and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems
- Assume the lead technical role on BMS projects
- Liaise with clients and consultants
- Project cost control
- Longer term plan would be that the successful candidate could lead a commercial projects team if the appetite and aptitude is present.
Senior BMS Project Engineer Requirements:
- Good electrical, mechanical and controls knowledge.
- Experience on high & low voltage systems associated with BMS works.
- Team player with good time keeping and communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Based out of our Dublin Office in Ballymount & Customer Sites as required.
GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training will be provided
Initial on the job familiarisation with the clients work practices and project delivery methods (Software Engineering Systems)
Siemens Product Training as required
Sauter Product Training as required
- Salary review after 6 months and again after 12
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged)
- It is not expected that there will be a requirement for regular out of hours work. Overtime is therefore not paid, except under special circumstances (usually on-site commissioning if extended working hours are required or when working away from home).
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.