16 days ago
Position: Security Installation Engineers
Location: Dublin and Leinster Area
Elk is currently recruiting for Security Installation Engineers for a leading global security and outsourcing group, specialising in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
Security Installation Engineer Responsibilities:
- To undertake the installation of electronic security systems - as scheduled by our Installation Manager
- To ensure that installation works are completed on time
- To personally manage your personal vehicle and vehicle stock
- To be a member of the out of hours on-call rota and standby rota when required
- To comply with the Company Health & Safety requirements
- To liaise with Electrical Contractors and Customers at a local and site level
- To ensure Installations are completed to an acceptable level in line with company standards and to the customers satisfaction
- To represent the Company in a professional manner
- To maintain the highest standards of quality at all times
- To minimize waste and the effect on the environment as per company policies
- To respond to all communications within an appropriate time
- To use Company property responsibly
- To represent Company's best interests at all times
- To be highly motivated and work on your own, with an excellent attention to detail.
Security Engineer Requirements:
- You will have several years experience in the Security industry
- Excellent understanding of current standards relating to Security Systems
- Experience of Intruder, Intercom, Access Control and CCTV installation
- Experience of Integration of Security Systems
- Planning and organisation skills
- Results focused
- Customer focused
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Full clean driving license
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene Curtis on 0860651940 in complete confidence.