Republic of Ireland
9 days ago
Position: Security Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
The Job: Excellent Opportunity for an Experienced Security Engineer to join a well respected Company, must be happy to travel in Europe
- Installation, Commissioning, service and maintenance of intruder alarm systems
- Installation, Commissioning, service and maintenance of CCTV system with experience with networking IP CCTV Systems
- Installation, Commissioning, service and maintenance of Access Control Systems
- Installation, Commissioning, service and maintenance of Fire Systems
- Setting up remote access to CCTV and Intruder Alarm Systems
- Setting up and testing connections to Monitoring Stations
- Completion of Paperwork
- To participate on the on-call Rota
- In depth knowledge of Electronic Security Technology
- Experience of Gate Automation would be an advantage.
- An appreciation of industry and related quality standards.
- Attention to detail with the capacity to trace problems to root cause.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Liaise with customers by phone, email and in person, be customer focused.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Must be an E.U. Passport Holder
- Full clean driving licence.
- 3 years' experience in a similar role is desirable
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.