7 days ago
Position: Security Installation/Service Engineer.
Salary: Neg DOE
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years' experience in the security industry focusing in the areas of Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems, Access Control and Fire Systems. The position comes with extensive training and development opportunities together with a competitive remuneration package.
The Job: We are seeking an outgoing, organised, and friendly customer support agent to join our clients growing team and provide top-notch service to our customers in person in the shop environment. To be responsible for movement/storage of product, unload/load vehicles. In this role you will interact directly with customers to answer questions, solve problems, provide education, and maintain the company's reputation for high-quality service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make the next step in your career with further career development possible and this will be encouraged within the organization.
In All Cases to liaise closely with the Warehouse Supervisor and Warehouse Manager ensuring Processes and Communication are followed at all times.
- Installation, Commissioning, service and maintenance of intruder alarm systems
- Installation, Commissioning, service and maintenance of CCTV system with experience with networking IP CCTV Systems
- Installation, Commissioning, service and maintenance of Access Control Systems
- Installation, Commissioning, service and maintenance of Fire Systems
- Setting up remote access to CCTV and Intruder Alarm Systems
- Setting up and testing connections to Monitoring Stations
- Completion of Paperwork
- To participate on the on-call Rota
- In depth knowledge of Electronic Security Technology
- Experience of Gate Automation would be an advantage.
- An appreciation of industry and related quality standards.
- Attention to detail with the capacity to trace problems to root cause.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Liaise with customers by phone, email and in person, be customer focused.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Full clean driving licence.
- 3 years' experience in a similar role is desirable
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.