19 days ago
Position: Order Processor - Windows and Doors
Location: Dublin South
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Process & administer all orders from the Domestic Sales Team
- Set up (Files) & Manage all orders placed
- Direct Placement of orders onto the company Production System (PI)
- Track all domestic sales with the Logistics Companies
- Liaise directly with the Domestic Contracts Manager to enable site deliveries
- Log & register all domestic sales
- Co-Ordinate the delivery of all domestic projects with both the logistics/operations team
- Co-Ordinate the installation of all domestic projects with both the installation teams
- To create an environment which promotes employee morale and encourages the Team to have pride and commitment in their area of work.
- To maintain a harmonious work relationship with both Managers and fellow employees.
- To communicate positive attitudes, sincere interest and responsiveness to others needs and to interact in a positive way with management, fellow employees and customers alike
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Lisa today on 059 9100716.