Car, Fuel, Expenses, Phone, Laptop
11 days ago
Position: Sales Representative - Automation/Construction
Location: Dublin North
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to assist a well-established company to further develop their high-performance sales channels. Excellent package offered.
The role will involve maintaining relationships with existing customers, sourcing / securing new business opportunities. There is a strong customer focus and the individual must be able to work on their own initiative, identify sales/hire opportunities, target specific sectors/customers and manage workflow.
- Achieve or exceed realistic weekly, monthly and annual sales targets
- Create a growing sales pipeline
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Update CRM programme in a timely manner recording all sales activity
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Seek out the appropriate new contacts
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Understand the needs of our customers and respond effectively
- Think strategically - see the big picture and set aims and objectives
- Develop and improve the business
- Have an excellent technical understanding of our products and services
- Create promotional strategies and activities with the team
- Liaise with the other departments as appropriate
- Keep abreast of market and product trends
- At least 3 years sales experience required with Technical or Practical Engineering Knowledge.
- Experience within the Construction, Electronic, Security or Automation Industries a distinct advantage.
- IT Literacy with a competent knowledge of Word, Excel, Poweroint and Outlook Required.
- Experienced in CRM Software
- Familiarity with Teams and Zoom beneficial
- A full clean Drivers Licence is essential