Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €45000 per annum + Car, Phone, Laptop
4 months ago
11 Jul 00:00
Position: Sales Representative - Automatics and Access Control Division
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client is looking for a high performing Sales Representative to promote, specify and sell a range of Automatic Door Systems and Access Control Solutions. You will be Reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager.
Benefits: Suitable remuneration package which will include a company car, mobile phone, laptop and other benefits commensurate with the role and its responsibilities.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Deliver specifications and sales targets through new and existing customers.
- Maintain your individual CRM and quote/sales pipeline and achieve month on month growth.
- Seek tender opportunities with Building Contractors, Electrical Consultants, Architects and End Users.
- Work closely with your Division Manager to achieve year on year growth in both specification and sales for the division.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Understanding of Automatics and Access Control Systems.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through product workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with existing and new customers.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of the construction market.
If this role is of interest to you feel free to contact Noelle on 086 0483963 for more information.