10 days ago
Position: Sales Representative - Automatic Doors & Access Controls
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Our client is a market leader in the provision of supply, installation and service of the following products: Door Hardware, Automatic Doors, Access Control, Timber Doors, Steel Security Doors, Movable Walls, Fire Door Inspections, and more.
We're looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will promote, specify, develop, and sell access control, door entry and automation solutions (including automatic door systems, turnstiles and window technology). You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue, growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Specifying and Selling products to existing and prospective customers in line with monthly and annual sales target.
- Carry out project specification work with electrical consultants, architects, and seek quotation opportunities with electrical contractors, fabricators and end users.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- Report monthly on sales activities to the Business Development Manager.
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing / potential customers.
- Analyse market potential, competitors, track sales and status reports.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems to maximise satisfaction.
- Provide updates internally on customer needs, concerns, interest, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Ensure the compliance of company procedures, such as Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental; for all areas under your direct control.
- Cross selling all the KCC Groups portfolio of products and services
- Minimum of 2 years' sales experience within the construction sector
- Solid access control, door entry and automation solutions knowledge
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiations skills
- Able to work under own initiative and well as being part of a team.
- High level of flexibility and dependability.
- A proven capacity to learn new industry products
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 in complete confidence.