15 days ago
Position: Sales Manager - Building Products
Location: Birr, Co. Offaly
Salary: NEG DOE
- Become part of an expert team in construction products, to a diverse range of customers in the UK and US
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role entails researching the target market, identifying business development opportunities, planning the sales strategy, coaching the existing sales team, keeping a keen eye on margins while driving upselling within the sales team, managing key customer accounts and winning against competitors
- The Sales Manager will work closely with the internal sales teams as well as marketing and purchasing teams to identify potential sales, and growth opportunities within our existing customer accounts with a clear focus on driving B2B sales.
- Experience in in B2B selling at management level.
- Excel at finding and closing opportunities in a short to medium sales cycle
- A proven track record in up-selling and cross-selling to an established account base.
- Highly motivated and goal oriented, resilient, will take a proactive and strong lead
- Data driven and tech savy
- Successful sales management roles in the past with quantifiable achievements
- Experienced at creating, generating, and closing new business.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using a CRM reporting system
- Uncapped commission structure
- Travel expenses.
- Annual Pay review & Annual Bonus based on performance and effort throughout the year.
- Employee profit share program.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Clodagh on 0860405288 or send your CV in complete confidence.