about 2 months ago
Job Title: Sales Consultant (Security/Automation)
Location: Dublin (leinster)
Salary: DOE Plus Commission
On behalf of our well-established Dublin based client, Elk Recruitment are now looking to recruit a Sales Consultant to work within the security/automation industry.
To develop new sales leads, grow the client base and provide confirmed sales orders across the company's products.
Must possess the necessary skill, experience and product knowledge to undertake the sales tasks of security and automation products
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- To provide on-site sales/marketing services as set out under the three categories of B2B as set out under 'Job Purpose' above to new and existing clients. The sale system function will extend to include add-ons and any specialised units that may need to be factored in to successfully complete system sales orders specifications.
- Prospecting, on-site cold calling and networking to source new business across the three sales category disciplines as noted above. Solicit referrals from the existing client base, networking and from scheduled company sales presentations undertaken with clients.
- Conduct site surveys and provide the required technical information to assist in the quotation of all works; giving due consideration to all applicable security, fire and health & safety risk factors. Identify, define and propose system security requirements
- To provide properly priced and detailed system quotations for perspective clients, with a full analysis breakdown of allocated equipment/parts and a contribution of man labour days applicable and lead in time envisaged.
- To represent the company and the brand in a professional manner by being punctual for pre-scheduled appointments, attired properly, possessing excellent communication skills and understanding and respecting the confidentiality of the B2B client relationship.
- To be familiar with the company's systems across applications
- Carry out any other associated specific tasks allied to the business of the company as deemed appropriate by the directors and management of the company.
- Complete all sales and administration work documentation as set out with the company's back-office procedures. This task should be done electronically where possible.
- Attend the company's weekly/monthly sales/admin management meeting, having providing the completed management report for the role of Sales Systems Consultant.
- Must have at least 3 years' experience within the Security / Automation Industry
- Must be a self starter able to work towards targets.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue O'Brien on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.