16 days ago
Position: Sales Coordinator (Construction Accessories)
Salary: NEG DOE
Elk is currently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator for a leading distributor of specialist building products. The main purpose of the position is supporting the sales process in all aspects of daily duties, while providing an exceptional sales experience for all customers.
- Interact with customers, colleagues, and suppliers via phone or e-mail.
- Effectively involved in the sales process while understanding the customer's needs, to leverage further sales opportunities while achieving customer satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication internally and externally.
- Liaising with internal colleagues and departments to resolve queries in a timely fashion - Sales Managers, Technical Support, Sales Representatives, Procurement, & Customer Service.
- Proven phone-based sales support/ customer support experience.
- Previous building industry knowledge.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- IT skills associated with Microsoft Excel Packages (Word and Excel)
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Alison Ryan on 0598629905