17 days ago
Position: Sales Coordinator
Location: Dublin 12
Salary: NEG DOE
Elk Recruitment are recruiting for a Sales Coordinator for their well-established client based in Co Dublin. The successful candidate will come from a sales background, looking to work for a market leader.
- Liaising with the sales team to assist with sales orders.
- Responsible for managing and updating quotations on the CRM system.
- Follow up calls with customers & check the status of quotations.
- Follow up on monthly SLA's with customers to obtain purchase orders.
- Organise quotes for new and existing customers.
- Closeout the quotation and secure the order.
- Build strong relationships with customers to maximise future opportunities for the business.
- Build a strong working relationship with other team members to ensure the overall success of the business plan.
- Minimum of two years outbound telephone-based sales experience within a busy environment.
- Self-sufficiency and ability to work under own initiative.
- A proven capacity to learn new industry products.
- Confidence to source and present solutions on the phone.
- Solid work ethic, resilience, and determination.
- Strong PC skills using MS Office.
- Genuine passion for developing a career in sales.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise a changing workload.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Alison on 059 9100 716 in complete confidence.