7 days ago
Position: Sales Consultant (Access Control/ electronic Security)
Elk Recruitment are currently recruiting for Irelands leading automation company. Based at their Dublin headquarters, they require a hands-on highly experienced, self-starting, ambitious working Sales Consultant to join and lead their Dublin sales team.
The candidate must be familiar with automation of doors, gates, barriers, CCTV, security and Access Control having worked in this or a similar field for some time. You will be well connected and have an established network of high-level local industry contacts. You will be IT literate and technology aware, familiar with the construction sector's practices and procurement procedures. You will rely on your extensive experience and judgment to accomplish goals under the direction of our Salesperson. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is encouraged. You will report to the Sales Manager. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way to reach and exceed your sales targets.
- Achieve or exceed realistic weekly, monthly and annual sales targets
- Create a growing sales pipeline and database
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis for senior management.
- Update CRM programme in a timely manner recording all sales activity
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Seek out the appropriate new contacts
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Understand the needs of our customers and respond effectively
- Think strategically - see the big picture and set aims and objectives
- Develop and improve the business
- Have an excellent technical understanding of our products and services
- Create promotional strategies and activities with the team
- Liaise with our other departments as appropriate
- Keep abreast of market and product trends
Candidates must be IT literate and have a competent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience using CRM software, Teams and Zoom will be helpful. A full clean driving licence is essential
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.