Carlow, Republic of Ireland
£40000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
20 Oct 00:00
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Carlow Town
Salary: €40k - €55k Depending on Experience
Our client, a progressive chartered Quantity Surveyor Consultancy, are seeking Quantity Surveyors of varying levels of experience to join their growing team.
What makes this company different?
- Company focus is on quality over quantity and safety is paramount.
- This company is actively an equal opportunities employer.
- Holding contracts with some major Irish clients for long-term projects.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of valuations
- Assist with the production of financial reports
- Attend monthly site progress meetings
- Maintaining and updating records relevant to commercial aspects of the project
- Maintaining records of variations on projects
- Assist with on-site construction inspections and measurement
- Liaising with site agents to ensure accurate and timely receipt of information
- Management of Subcontract packages
- Assisting with the preparation and letting of Sub-Contract packages
- Assisting with the administration of Sub-Contract orders from award to Final account stages, including monitoring of Sub-Contract payments
- A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying
- Relevant post qualification experience
- Experience working in the Civils / Utilities sector desirable
- Commercially & Contractually aware
- Proficient in all MS Software packages
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Methodical, attention to detail and accuracy
- Good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Good timekeeper
- Full clean drivers' licence
- Ability to represent company in professional manor
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you have any interested in this role please call Alesha in Elk on 0599176301 / 0861422755 for a quick chat or email