Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€55000 - €85000 per annum
26 days ago
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Neg DOE
The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the financial aspects of commercial projects. This role will potentially move to a senior role for the right candidate.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Vetting of contract award and advise of any discrepancies.
- Produce internal monthly cost reports.
- Prepare and submit costs for any contract variations.
- Prepare, submit and negotiate final accounts.
- Commercial vetting and subcontractor tenders and contracts.
- Assessment and certification of subcontractor valuations.
- Agreement of subcontractor final accounts.
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively.
- Assist Project Managers in particular with regard to contract administration, both with main contractors and subcontractors.
- Assist Commercial Manager with other duties that may vary over time.
- Monitor project costs and advise of any potential issues in a timely manner.
- Regular site visits to inspect progress.
- Prepare monthly Cost Value Reconciliations
- Be contractually aware of the obligations of the Company and issue timely submissions of delay Notifications etc
- To pursue and monitor Certificates and payment from Main Contractors and Clients
- Proactive involvement in all commercial aspects of the projects with all company departments and external contacts
- "Prepare and submit costs for any contract variations" and bring to agreement as promptly as possible and on an ongoing basis
- Assistance in the preparation of Loss and Expense and Extension of Time Claims
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Technically qualified preferably to BSc (Surveying) standard.
- IT literate, Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Professionally organised.
- Good time management skills.
- Be of neat appearance
- Have a professional manner at all times with colleagues, contractors, subcontractors and all external business contacts.
Aluminium glazing and cladding company in Ireland providing their clients with a full range of products and services to enable their visions become reality, including stone, terracotta, ceramics, aluminium, glass, stainless steel and a variety of other materials.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV to Rachel Wood, , or call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.