Quantity Surveyor - Great Progression Opportunities
10 days ago
Position: Quantity Surveyor - Join a growing team!
Location: Projects across Kildare, Tipperary & Limerick
Salary: Very Competitive Salary on offer
Our client, a long established and leading Construction Company is looking to recruit experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
This role will be reporting to the Commercial Manager and will be responsible for the commercial aspects on projects that will include commercial, residential, education and industrial.
- Management of commercial and contractual aspects of relationships with customers, consultants and subcontractors.
- Review the Project Design to ensure the design is efficient and maximises that value in the design.
- Measure, price, negotiate and agree budgets and costs for variations to project scope.
- Carry out reconciliation of cost and value to date/forecast to keep the management team informed of project performance.
- Assess subcontractor payment entitlement and process payments.
- Assist in the guidance and development of Junior Surveyors.
- Check project costs are correct and raise/resolve queries where necessary.
- Manage project costs to ensure over all budgets are maintained.
- 4+ years Main Contractor experience in Ireland or UK
- Degree Educated - Quantity Surveying or the equivalent.
- Proficient with all MS packages & ERP.
- Full clean driving license is this role will involve travel to sites.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.