7 months ago
Position: Excellent Opportunity - Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Competitive salary
Our client, a dynamic and progressive Construction Company in Cork, are now looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
Their project portfolio includes Commercial, Industrial and Life Science projects.
- Preparation of Interim and Final Accounts for Projects in accordance with the Contract requirements.
- Review of subcontractor and supplier quotes received for compliance with the Contract documents.
- Liaising and co-ordination with the Project Team where necessary.
- Carrying out site visits and attending Project meetings.
- Monthly Valuations, Final Accounts etc.
- Assisting with the Preparation of Bills of quantities and pricing of bills of quantities where necessary on tenders.
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
- 1-2+ years' experience working on Commercial, Industrial, Life Science projects in Ireland or UK.
- Excellent numeracy and report writing skills.
- Process oriented & strong attention to detail
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.