12 days ago
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, an established contractor, offer design, construction and commissioning solutions for the water and wastewater industry in both Ireland and UK.
- Assist in the cost build up and forecasting for projects
- Compile and submit monthly applications for payments to the client as per contract agreements
- Monitor and challenge change control with the Project Managers
- Carryout Commercial Bid Analysis of subcontractor prices, supply prices, final accounts, BOQ's etc.
- Support others within the project on commercial and contract matters as required
- Update and manage monthly reporting of cash flow
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role working on Civil and/or Utility projects.
- Demonstratable management of change control / variations
- Ability to demonstrate budgetary control
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.