12 days ago
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Pre-contract cost control and documentation
- Oversee all commercial aspects of the contracts, support site staff in understanding the contract documents in order to satisfy the clients requirements and maximize revenue/variations.
- Producing fully priced and detailed bills of quantities, labour hours and materials for the complete project life-cycle
- Commercial feedback into internal systems, and management of internal systems, for example Sage.
- The Quantity Surveyor will be preparing costs for variations
- Producing progress and cost reports when requested
- The Quantity Surveyor will be reporting to senior management on progression of projects
- Involvement in cost plans, tracking labour costs and efficiency throughout projects
- Dealing with clients, contractors etc in a professional manner
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Third level qualification preferably in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Min 1+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literacy
- Experience with Main Contractors would be an advantage
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Clodagh 086 0405288 in complete confidence.