Dublin North, Dublin
about 1 month ago
24 Feb 00:00
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Dublin North
Salary & Package: Neg Competitive
We are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join the Projects Team of one of Irelands leading Mechanical Services and Contractor Companies.
Our client has built a strong reputation for a diverse range of mechanical construction services. They install and service technologically advanced and energy-efficient heating, air conditioning, plumbing and piping systems.
Projects can be nationwide but will predominantly be in the greater Dublin area and will vary in type including commercial, industrial, and residential.
Quantity Surveyor Job Details:
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work, adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who will work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Complete progress claim and reports
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Relevant third level qualification - Construction Economics/Quantity Surveying essential
- Prior experience of Mechanical projects essential
- Minimum 5+ years' experience post qualification required
- Remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
If you have any interest in this role, please call Arlene in Elk for a chat on 0599176301 or reply to this job posting.