27 days ago
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Negotiable DOE
An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has arisen in Wexford for a specialist engineering company. With an ever-increasing portfolio of clients, they require a QS to join their team due to recent influx of work.
- Cost control and monitoring
- Subcontractor and supplier procurement
- Assisting with tenders and completing tenders
- Monthly valuations and variations
- Programming of works
- Contract supervision
- Company development
- Pre and post contract administration
- Subcontractor and supplier claims
- Work with site management and report to Commercial Director
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying (or equivalent)
- 4+ years' experience
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on +353 59 915 8972 in complete confidence.