Quality Control Engineer
6 days ago
Position: Quality Control Engineer
Salary: Competitive salary and package on offer
Our client, a leading family-owned Main Contractor, with projects across Ireland which include Pharma, Healthcare, Commercial, Education and Residential to name a few, are now looking to recruit a Quality Control Engineer to join their team for a project in Athlone.
- Implementing and ensuring full compliance with Quality Management System and Quality Plan on site.
- Lead, plan and perform audits and inspections.
- Complete reports for submission to regulatory bodies.
- Drafting and distribution of all project control documentation such as quality plans, site waste management plans and environmental management plans.
- Third level qualification in Civil Engineering, Quality Management, or the equivalent
- 2+ years' experience working within the Construction Industry in Ireland or UK.
- Thorough understanding of construction codes and safety standards
- Strong IT Skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.